Friday 27 February 2015

Lost shoe

Found - near The Green / Nocton Primary School

Why is there always one shoe... never two?

My wife brought this ladies shoe to my notice on Wednesday.  It was placed on the wall alongside the entrance to 'Nutwood' and 'Abbots Grange' - is it yours?

Found - near The Green
Judging by the weather yesterday, if it has not been claimed by now, it will be a little damp!!

Footnote:
I often wonder at the ability of women to walk around in high heels.  During the early seventies when David Bowie was performing under his Ziggy Stardust persona... I remember strutting my stuff around the Manchester clubs wearing a pair of very high platform boots following the 'fashion'... as one used to do.  Coming out of a sticky-floored Bier Keller one Saturday evening, quite worse for wear, I tripped over the kerb and promptly broke the five-inch heel off one of my boots.  Getting home during the early hours provided great hilarity to my mates and huge embarrassment to myself.  Suffice to say I have worn 'flats' ever since!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.