Tuesday 26 August 2014

Best Kept Village

Round 2 - Results Sheet

I have been trying to ascertain the results of the competition for 2014 from the Campaign to Protect Rural England- see my email below:

'From: Geoff Hall
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:29 AM
To: cprelincs@gmail.com
Subject: Best Kept Village 2014

Good morning,

I see the Best Kept Village competition is now organised by CPRE.  There used to be a very good website where the general public could keep up to date with the competition: http://communitylincs.com/best-kept-village/. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to locate a replacement website for 2013 and 2014.

Do you know where I can find the current information for 2014, as I believe this year’s competition is now into the second round of judging and I would like to see the interim results?

Many thanks,
Geoff'

Despite protracted correspondence with both National CPRE and a conversation with the Chairman of Lincolnshire CPRE, there doesn't appear to be a replacement website publishing information regarding the Best Kept Village competition. However, I have been able to obtain a copy of the Judging Results for Nocton in Round 2, but it appears we have not managed to progress through to the Final Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.